Even with the world's smartest translation algorithms and our powerful advanced targeting features, it is not always possible to send every one of your customers to the perfect destination for them to make a purchase.
Sometimes, the best option is to provide your customers with exactly that: Options!
Introducing Choice Pages
With Choice Pages you can now send your customers to a landing page with multiple different options of where to purchase the products you are promoting, instead of trying to guess the best destination for each of them.
Note: We've updated Choice Pages, and this video doesn't reflect the new UI. This shouldn't make the process difficult to follow, though. Now Choice Pages are easier than ever to build and customize!
- From the Links page, select New.. then click Choice Page from the drop-down menu.
2. Once you have selected the Choice Page option, give it a name (vanity URL) like you would with any other geni.us link.
3. You can now paste in the URLs for the sites you wish to send your users to.
4. Select Add a destination choice to continue adding more links to your landing page!
5. Once you have added all of the links to your Choice Page, it's time to customize it! You can change the title, call to action text, or upload images for the product or your logo if you don't like what we're fetching by default.
6. Now that everything is how you want it, click the Save button.
Congratulations! You have created a beautiful customized Choice Page!