Even with the world's smartest translation algorithm and our powerful advanced targeting features, it is not always possible to send every one of your customers to the perfect destination for them to make a purchase.
Sometimes, the best option is to provide your customers with exactly that: Options!
Introducing Choice Pages
With Choice Pages you can now send your audience to a custom landing page with multiple different options for purchasing the products you're promoting, instead of trying to guess the best destination for each of them.
1. From the Links page, select New... then click Choice Page from the drop-down menu.
2. Once you have selected the Choice Page option, give it a name (vanity URL) like you would with any other geni.us link.
3. You can now paste in the URLs for the sites you wish to send your users to.
4. Select Add a destination choice to continue adding more links to your landing page! Don't see a default button image for the site you're linking to? Upload your own image from either a URL or directly from your PC! You can even replace existing button images by clicking on them within the editor.
Note: Button images are displayed at a native resolution of 360 x 160px, so higher resolution images will be resized to fit. Keep this in mind when uploading your own image!
5. Once you've added all the destinations you want to your Choice Page, it's time to customize it! You can change the title, call to action text, or upload images for the product or your logo if you don't like what we're fetching by default.
6. Decide which theme you want to use for your link! We now offer a "Light" theme which has a plain white background (which looks great with product images from Amazon) or a "Dark" theme, which displays a nice blurred background image of the product - great for albums!
7. Now that everything is how you want it, click the Save button.
Congratulations! You have created a beautiful customized Choice Page!